1. There is minimum and maximum registration for all programs.
2. All players must meet level eligibility requirements. Final placement in any program is subject to approval by Petar Kanev.
3. Registration applications are to be completed and returned with full payment to secure enrollment.
4. Payment in full is required at the time of registration for all programs.
5. Fees are not refundable except as noted:
- A refund or credit shall be issued for any programs canceled by PDP (i.e. due to lack of enrollment).
- A player ask by PDP to withdraw due to not meeting eligibility requirements shall be issued a pro rated refund.
- Make-ups shall be scheduled for programs canceled by PDP due to severe weather conditions.
6. All lessons cancellations must be made no less then 24 hours in advance.
7. PDP will attempt to accommodate, but does not guarantee request for group programs make ups. Approval of make ups request depends on availability and existing class sizes. Make ups are not extended past last scheduled day of session.
8. All players assume all risks and hazards incidental to on-court play and participation in all programs provided by Petar Kanev Tennis, and waves, release, absolve, indemnify and agree to hold harmless Petar Kanev Tennis and its representatives for injuries, damages or losses.